Jaysus cycling! (2 Viewers)

i'm terrified to ask how much you paid for it. probably a small fraction of what i paid for mine, and five times the quality.

that looks like it could be a dura ace rear derailleur?

how did you come across it?

the one i got is a single speed - bought it in the rediscovery centre in ballymun. nowt fancy. just needed something i don't have to worry about, or change my shoes to cycle.

First cycle in well over a month to the new job. Not as difficult as feared but getting skinny road bike envy looking at @moose 's new/old wheels.

Way home is going to be a bollocks. Over broombridge and then up the old finglas road. Shit it.

how did you come across it?

the one i got is a single speed - bought it in the rediscovery centre in ballymun. nowt fancy. just needed something i don't have to worry about, or change my shoes to cycle.

A guy had it in his shed and was doing a clear out and gave it to my mate who he works with. I got it off my mate. Fifty bucks was more a token of good will and return on lifts I've got.

What single speed did you get? Been contemplating switching my track frame for a single speed of some sort. Unfortunately the track has no mounts for brakes and my back wheel also has no breaking surface so might just stick with it and use this new lad instead/mic it up.

worth a watch if you're interested in the 'mandatory cycle helmet' debate - a short film on the experience in australia; worth mentioning that it has quite obviously decided which side of the debate it sits on.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I cycled around loads of Andalusia last year and learned some things. A lot of the planning was robbed from nerdy cycling blogs, so here's some info If you are considering a trip in that region.

Andalusia

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back