Clothes and haircuts (1 Viewer)

lookin' good @GO

venice-beach-roller-skaters-6.jpg

vintage everyday: Strap On Your Roller Skates and Bust Out Your Short-Shorts, It's Time to Hit Venice Beach circa 1979-1980

Last time I went to the barbers the main guy was out and the disgruntled assistant told me to buy a hair trimmer and stop wasting my money on barbers so I got one today and just cut my own hair there now for the first time in my life. It was a lot messier and more time consuming than I expected, there's hair all over the gaff.

Last time I went to the barbers the main guy was out and the disgruntled assistant told me to buy a hair trimmer and stop wasting my money on barbers so I got one today and just cut my own hair there now for the first time in my life. It was a lot messier and more time consuming than I expected, there's hair all over the gaff.

If you're just doing a buzz cut put the plug in the sink, make sure that it's dry and shave into that. You can do a cleanup with tissue paper.

Seeing as I can't find 'King of Shaves' blades anywhere anymore can someone recommend a similar good but cheap disposable razor? I'm getting bombarded with targeted ads for 'Boldking'. Has anyone tried them?

Haircut remorse. Whenever I leave the barbers with a (usually) disappointing chop I see some dude with a Keanu Reeves hairstyle or something like that. So I get all, "why can't I have a style instead of this action man shit".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back