Game of Thrones Season 7 (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

went for the 2am nights watch again lastnight because i'm an idiot.
Ah fuck is she dead or is she gonna be secreted off somewhere for a comeback later.

is this going to be like when theon was captured with the grayscale treatments?

7 episodes is short.

Ah fuck is she dead or is she gonna be secreted off somewhere for a comeback later.

7 episodes is short.

Presents for the Queen I believe.

7 episodes is short.

she being

Yarra Greyjoy? I hope not

ok NOBODY PANIC

i googled it
Unexpectedly, very little actually happens during the scene; the direwolf’s pack surround Arya, deciding not to kill her after seemingly recognising the Stark. As the animal walks away, Arya comments “That’s not you”.

During a post-episode discussion, showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss explained how the phrase was a callback to season one. One early episode sees Ned Stark tell his daughter that she will one day be a lady and get married, to which she replies: “No. That’s not me.”

Benioff describes how Arya wants Nymeria “to come back home with her and be her loyal companion again. But Nymeria’s found her own life.”

ok NOBODY PANIC

i googled it
Unexpectedly, very little actually happens during the scene; the direwolf’s pack surround Arya, deciding not to kill her after seemingly recognising the Stark. As the animal walks away, Arya comments “That’s not you”.

During a post-episode discussion, showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss explained how the phrase was a callback to season one. One early episode sees Ned Stark tell his daughter that she will one day be a lady and get married, to which she replies: “No. That’s not me.”

Benioff describes how Arya wants Nymeria “to come back home with her and be her loyal companion again. But Nymeria’s found her own life.”
So Arya is a lone wolf like her counterpart, is that what we should read into it? Does this mean she won't make it back to Winterfell, or at least won't stay there long if she does?

the wolf has a pretty sweet wolfpack though so maybe arya will form a merry band of killers

or maybe it's just a wolf doin' wolf stuff and arya will do whatever

how did grey worm and his army get past donkey boy from the iron islands? I thought they all got smashed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back