Minor Pleasures (12 Viewers)

20170612_144720.jpg

A new headset thingy for 25 quid not bad

Working on the eternal library* rebuild/restore project and it dawned on my that I can put the dehumidifier on a humidity actuated switch and save a load of electric.

Also found doable looking iot arduino builds for monitoring humidity remotely.

*Actual books

Working on the eternal library* rebuild/restore project and it dawned on my that I can put the dehumidifier on a humidity actuated switch and save a load of electric.

Also found doable looking iot arduino builds for monitoring humidity remotely.

*Actual books
Nerd!

(Actually, I'm totally into this.)

Nerd!

(Actually, I'm totally into this.)

It flooded about 2 years ago. dried out, new floor / insulation. new (crappy) shelves that i'm going to replace and somehow gonna shoehorn in a small practice space eventually. there was 'a man in' who ignored my genius shelf layout plan so I'm just gonna replace them wall by wall over the next few months.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

BBC 4 (greatest channel on the telly, fact) are repeating old episodes of top of the pops from the early 80s. Its from 1984 at the moment. I remember watching these. Its the early days of my fascination with music. Pure nostalgia. Frankie goes to hollywood , relax is number 1, but the won't play it....

Last edited:
BBC 4 (greatest channel on the telly, fact) are repeating old episodes of top of the pops from the early 80s. Its from 1984 at the moment. I remember watching these. Its the early days of my fascination with music. Pure nostalgia. Frankie goes to hollywood , relax is number 1, but the won't play it....

I actually ended up seeing that on Saturday night too, it was deadly.

Earlier today I posted this cover to Richard Hawley's forum. He replied to my post asking me to thank the Bellfuries. I posted his reply to them, and in turn they replied to me saying thanks and they owe me a beer.

Johnnystress. Matchmaker and gobetween to the stars.

Earlier today I posted this cover to Richard Hawley's forum. He replied to my post asking me to thank the Bellfuries. I posted his reply to them, and in turn they replied to me saying thanks and they owe me a beer.

Johnnystress. Matchmaker and gobetween to the stars.
You should show them all this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

• dudley
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back