Major Complaints Thread (6 Viewers)

Ever considered pet insurance?

Almost Every dog owner i know has it and says it's worth every penny
My vet said the opposite as in her experience insurance companies will always find a way to not pay out. She advised keeping money aside for anything that might arise-something that's easier said than done.

My vet said the opposite as in her experience insurance companies will always find a way to not pay out. She advised keeping money aside for anything that might arise-something that's easier said than done.

Hmmm.

You believe her?
Never heard of an insurance company here not paying out for doggos needing operations

Hmmm.

You believe her?
Never heard of an insurance company here not paying out for doggos needing operations
Ah yeah, I trust her completely. She's been very good to us over the years. We have two pure bred dogs; a German Shepherd and this long-haired chihuahua. If they present with health issues common to the breed ( and there are many) the insurers won't give you the time of day. She loves German Shepherds and has a few herself. She wouldn't have any reason for misleading us on this.

Ah yeah, I trust her completely. She's been very good to us over the years. We have two pure bred dogs; a German Shepherd and this long-haired chihuahua. If they present with health issues common to the breed ( and there are many) the insurers won't give you the time of day. She loves German Shepherds and has a few herself. She wouldn't have any reason for misleading us on this.
You're barking up the wrong tree @ernesto

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back