What movie did you watch last night? (13 Viewers)

In Cold Blood - 1st time seeing it, really enjoyed it, great film
Zoolander - 1st time seeing this. Bag o Shite, but good fun.

Wyrmwood. Zombie/apocalyptic road movie. Australian too, so lot of their dry sarcastic humour through out. Not bad, maybe 5.5/10.

Hacksaw Ridge. Some of it was very intense. Some of it was very cheesy. Vince Vaughan is in it though, and I'd watch him eating his lunch for two hours.
First half was like a spoof of Forrest Gump, second half was like a spoof of Platoon. Neither half were any good, although I did lol at the bit where the guy uses a torso as a shield

Hail Caesar! I normally eat up Coen Bro's movies as soon as they come out but only got around to this last night. Hoped it would be a lot better than the reviews suggested but its not. Loved the Frankfurt School Marxists, complete with Marcuse character, but the rest was one big meh.

Hail Caesar! I normally eat up Coen Bro's movies as soon as they come out but only got around to this last night. Hoped it would be a lot better than the reviews suggested but its not. Loved the Frankfurt School Marxists, complete with Marcuse character, but the rest was one big meh.

I liked it, and now want to be Chaning Tatum's friend.

Do not get the Edgar Wright wankfest. Can someone explain the appeal of his films to me? I thought they were all rubbish. Like bad comedy sketches stretched out to feature length.

I watched Paddington. A lovely, charming, funny film. RIP Michael Bond : (

Paddington really is underrated. It's quite a special film.

Anyway, we watched The Founder last night. It's a film about McDonald's. Michael Keaton plays the guy that took the original brothers' idea a made tons of money. I've no idea how factually correct it is. It's fairly rubbish but at least it does make the head of McDonald's out to be a huge prick. So there's that.
I don't recommend it.

Do not get the Edgar Wright wankfest. Can someone explain the appeal of his films to me? I thought they were all rubbish. Like bad comedy sketches stretched out to feature length.

I've only seen Shaun Of The Dead which was pretty funny I thought but I do find Simon Pegg really annoying in general. No wankfest from me on this though .. was only dimly aware of Wright's pedigree before seeing Baby Driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back