Your work situation (7 Viewers)

I love my new job, it is sometimes frustrating but can safely say it is my favourite job other than working in the bookshop back in the day. I bumped into Mumblin' Deaf Ro' just today and we're going to go for coffee soon. I really like the people I am working with and the vaguely creative/intellectual aspect that is required of me. I will probably hate it in a few months time (such is life) but any sense of impostor syndrome I had in roles gone by is gone.

delighted for you!
you fucking hated your old job!

got told today is my last day since im at a funeral tomorrow and ill be paid for next week that i dont have to work WOOHOO!

they really couldnt wait to get rid of me.
also 11 days holiday pay due as well. fucking A! Sharon!
hmmm, forgot holiday pay is 'pro-rata' so only getting 3.6 days holiday pay but sure its better than nothing. start new job tomorrow week. cant twait

Colleague is going on an Excel training course for work and the dress code is smart casual. Smart casual. For an Excel training course. Smart casual.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Colleague is going on an Excel training course for work and the dress code is smart casual. Smart casual. For an Excel training course. Smart casual.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The ECDL has really upped its game.

I've been assigned a task at work that I'm really not comfortable doing. I've got no experience or training in this rather stressful task and I think I'm absolutely the wrong person to do it. They've assigned the task to me because no one else wants to do it. What's the best approach in telling them I'm not comfortable doing it?

I've been assigned a task at work that I'm really not comfortable doing. I've got no experience or training in this rather stressful task and I think I'm absolutely the wrong person to do it. They've assigned the task to me because no one else wants to do it. What's the best approach in telling them I'm not comfortable doing it?
Fail badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back