If it's summer, then that can only mean one thing - hayfever (1 Viewer)

Could hay fever give me a scratchy throat and make me think I'm getting a cold? Fuck hay fever if so, other wise fuck colds.
Yep. It can feel just like the flu along with aching joints and even the occasional nosebleed.

Since last thursday it's been all over for me in terms of going outside. Three weeks late this year but fucking hell.

It’s potent this year, I had a zoom call with someone who looked like they were being really moved by what I said, he kept dabbing his eyes with a tissue.

I got the real shit at the usual time this year, a few weeks back and it's pretty much gone now. Still I did feel it a wee bit today too alright - but I did get a bit of sunburn yesterday and sometimes I get that way a bit from the sunburn too I think.

Yeah, I'm right down on the sea, I was out walking along the rocks with my little one on Sunday, the wind swung around so it was blowing off the land rather than off the sea as it normally does, and sweet fucking jaysus...

That's the first time I noticed it this year. If you bought a boat and sailed about a mile offshore, and just lived out there you'd probably be grand.

I haven’t had any hayfever since I had my nose fixed a couple of years ago. I reckon it’s all scar tissue up there now or something.

Yeah, I'm right down on the sea, I was out walking along the rocks with my little one on Sunday, the wind swung around so it was blowing off the land rather than off the sea as it normally does, and sweet fucking jaysus...

That's the first time I noticed it this year. If you bought a boat and sailed about a mile offshore, and just lived out there you'd probably be grand.
If i'm right at the sea it's best yeah, but my theory is that the narrow streets in the town here just gather dust and pollen and then cars driving through knock them into the air, and they've nowhere to go. A few K out where I am there's pollen everywhere but it's always moving. I mean, it still sucks like hell, but I can manage a few minutes here and there where I can't in more built up areas. Once there's cars and dust and nowhere for the pollen to go but concrete it's generally the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back