Jaysus cycling! (2 Viewers)

I can't clip into my pedals when starting off let alone when they're spinning around like that at the end. Witchcraft!

I've watched friends do it, basically follow the spin of the pedal and pop on as it's on a downstroke. Helps that it's a fixed gear so it's a predictable/stable spin.

dublin's lord mayor went to copenhagen and all he could think of when he came back was that piss poor hoax about letting disabled people use cycle lanes.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hide-A-Ride - Home

went out to the velodrome in crumlin today - ireland's only international track cycling event. i reckon the competitors outnumbered the spectators by about 5 to 1. there were quite a few curious heads looking in through the fence though.

working from home last friday, hear a crunch and think 'that sounds like a bad rear-ender'. look out the window and see a cyclist sprawled in front of a car. she was taken away on a spinal board - which i think is SOP in these situations, the fire brigade guys didn't seem overly concerned about her spine, but i suspect she picked up a couple of broken bones.

what really ground my gears (pun unintended) was twice when telling people about this, they started into anti-cyclist rants before even a) they knew if she was OK or b) they found out who was in the wrong.

what really ground my gears (pun unintended) was twice when telling people about this, they started into anti-cyclist rants before even a) they knew if she was OK or b) they found out who was in the wrong.

people are cunts.

this irrational hatred of cyclists is quite something. Until the day something happens to someone belonging to them, at which point; 1) they realise that cyclists are actually people, including people they know, 2) they are cunts.

was out in howth on the bike today, second time since those anti-cycling posters appeared a few months back. you could barely move with all the cars around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back