Fargo Season 3 (contains spoilers) (1 Viewer)

David Kronenbourg

Solutions
Anyone watch the first episode? I really liked the prologue, cast good, Ewan McGregor doing what he does best i.e. playing not one but two charming arseholes. Nasty death scene. Felt a bit similar to season 2 but when it's done so well I don't mind.

Didn't even realise it was finished shooting.

What is the time setting compared to the first two seasons?

Three episodes in and this hasn't really found its groove yet. Hopefully the story picks up a bit.

I liked the first 2 episodes, and have really warmed to the McGregor thing, but didn't much care for the most recent episode (aside from the bar scene).

Best thing about it has been the Mary Elizabeth Winstead*/Shitty brother storyline.

* I would drop an AC unit on any of you fuckers' head if she asked me to.

I liked the first 2 episodes, and have really warmed to the McGregor thing, but didn't much care for the most recent episode (aside from the bar scene).

Best thing about it has been the Mary Elizabeth Winstead*/Shitty brother storyline.

* I would drop an AC unit on any of you fuckers' head if she asked me to.
I'm a Carrie Coon man myself but I hear ya.

Nikki has to be one of the most likeable femme fatale's ever scripted. Totally smitten with Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Ewan McGregor playing those two roles is surprisingly effective. But Michael Stuhlberg is stealing the show as Sy. It's going to be hard to square my love for both him and Nikki as the story unfolds.

Anyone caught up on the latest episode? Way too try-hard and the constant allusions to other Coen works is now getting extremely tiresome. But the opening 15 mins or so, wow! Nikki is now my favourite character from all 3 seasons of the show. Which is no feint praise when up against Betsy, Lorne, Mike Milligan et al.

Not reading it as I am watching on channel 4 so I am sure above are spoilers.

Anyway at the end of the most recent episode on channel 4(the one after the trip to LA), they had the continuity announcer say at the end

If you are affected by any of the issues in the episode, you can contact our support line.

I was thinking, being affected by the issues, you don't need a support line to contact, you need a solicitor to contact

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back