Minor complaints thread (13 Viewers)

Minor complaint with risk of escalation: Only one person has responded to my internet begging letter / pop-up.

I bought a bike and they messed up the cycle to work scheme so I got a 200% deduction this month. Then my home insurance and car tax landed in the same handful of post. Gonna pay your meme tax in september.

Lost my keys in the park this morning, after much searching thankfully some aulfella found them. About an hour later I lost them again on the way to the charity shop. After much checking in shops and the garage I re-visited the charity shop for the third time and had one final root through the bag I'd handed in, out of the corner of my eye I see them in a laundry basket. Came home and then got trapped in a dress I'd bought in said charity shop and hurted myself getting out of it. My nerves were then gone to such an extent that I answered the door to some bloke, with my top all caught up in my old lady bra on one side, my flies undone, shouting at the dogs while eating a bread roll. I then brought him all the way up to the shed in the back garden as I thought he was a plumber I was expecting but it turns out he was some tech guy calling to fix the broadband for the chap next door. That better be it for the day now.

Lost my keys in the park this morning, after much searching thankfully some aulfella found them. About an hour later I lost them again on the way to the charity shop. After much checking in shops and the garage I re-visited the charity shop for the third time and had one final root through the bag I'd handed in, out of the corner of my eye I see them in a laundry basket. Came home and then got trapped in a dress I'd bought in said charity shop and hurted myself getting out of it. My nerves were then gone to such an extent that I answered the door to some bloke, with my top all caught up in my old lady bra on one side, my flies undone, shouting at the dogs while eating a bread roll. I then brought him all the way up to the shed in the back garden as I thought he was a plumber I was expecting but it turns out he was some tech guy calling to fix the broadband for the chap next door. That better be it for the day now.

Do you live in a carry-on movie?

Users who are viewing this thread

• G
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back