New Radiohead (1 Viewer)

Hey, did anyone get their tickets via ticketmaster?

If so is there the same restriction that the whole party must go in with the lead booker ticket holder thing as with the waste tickets.

Reason I ask is that I've sorted a ticket for a mate's gf via a friend of a friend who was flying in for the gig but now isn't able to make it and that ticket came from waste and they've just clocked that the lead booker thing might be an issue.

However I got my tickets this week and they're just a standard TM ticket, if TM don't have that restriction I can't see why she couldn't just rock up on her own and go "oh, I got this on ticketmaster"

Found out TM have the same restrictions. Fuck fuckity fuck fuck. That's what happens when you help someone

It'll probably be ok

So, I bought 4 tickets, and now I can't go. I am the named ticket holder, so in theory none of the other 3 people can go now. 400 quid- no refunds.

Any thoughts on how strict they will be on the door?
I've only ever been at one gig before with this policy. They were pretty strict about it. Though that was the Kate Bush gig in London.

So, I bought 4 tickets, and now I can't go. I am the named ticket holder, so in theory none of the other 3 people can go now. 400 quid- no refunds.

Any thoughts on how strict they will be on the door?
Do you know anybody else going who is the named ticket holder going with a separate gang? Would that be a possible way around it?

Or how easy is it to dress up as you?

I had tickets for manchester arena but they've moved the date and venue.

was literally on the ryanair bookings page when the mail came through

frantically trying to get dublin tickets now

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

For people going to the Dublin gig. I was at Hans Zimmer in the 3 last night and they wouldn't let me bring my messenger bag in, all bags larger than A4 were banned. I had to check it into a cloak-white-van outside for a fiver.

Not complaining as it's obvious why it's being done, but just a heads up.

If it's digital tickets you need to shift, remove the restrictions on the PDF & change the name. Their scanner isn't going to detect who was the purchaser.

Btw, Melt Banana on the same night as this.

For anyone here still ticketless for the Dublin concert keep checking on ticket master as individual tickets are appearing.

For people going to the Dublin gig. I was at Hans Zimmer in the 3 last night and they wouldn't let me bring my messenger bag in, all bags larger than A4 were banned. I had to check it into a cloak-white-van outside for a fiver.

Not complaining as it's obvious why it's being done, but just a heads up.

I was at arcade fire at malahide castle on Wednesday and they had a notice about banning bags there as well.

I'm going to reiterate in here, I loved the gig. So many amazing tunes. Ful Stop into Airbag, jesus I love them so much.

Here's a guy showing how to play Daydreaming on the piano

I got up yesterday and the car had broken down. then the bus broke down half way to dublin. Was buying tickets off a guy and he had to come right to the door with the ID with us.

Anywhooooo. amazing gig.

Radiohead Setlist at 3Arena, Dublin

Think I had about 15 highlights. finishing on how to dissapear was amazing.

I think Let Down is probably the OK Computer song that has aged the best of the stuff from that record, was great last night. I've a friend from New York who follows them around on tour (35th gig last night) and apparently it doesn't crop up too often on setlists apparently.

I'm going to reiterate in here, I loved the gig. So many amazing tunes. Ful Stop into Airbag, jesus I love them so much.

Here's a guy showing how to play Daydreaming on the piano

Great opener last night.

Yeah it was brilliant. Lars was standing behind me at the sound desk. Loving it he was, loving it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back