Major Complaints Thread (3 Viewers)

and the media reporting it as him having been found 'not guilty'. and the lawyers winning again after a 126-day trial.

I was hoping they would make an example of this smarmy bastard, but yet again these lot are protected. They really couldn't find anything wrong he had done?????
You can be jailed for refusing to pay a TV license.

I was hoping they would make an example of this smarmy bastard, but yet again these lot are protected. They really couldn't find anything wrong he had done?????
You can be jailed for refusing to pay a TV license.
the reason for the acquittal wasn't that he hadn't done anything wrong but the methods they used to show that he had, some of which were so idiotic and riddled with errors that it's reasonable to infer they must have known they'd be letting him off the hook. and the evidence is so contaminated that a retrial is impossible. now, presumably, we taxpayers will end up footing the legal bills for both sides.

doesn't bode well for the david drumm trial.

if only the o.d.c.e. could be prosecuted for negligence or willful stupidity...

clients who choose to ignore your most recent reply to an email thread in which you politely say 'no can do' and proceed on the basis that their original proposal is possible. which bit of 'sorry, no' didn't they understand?
Sending a short informal mail to a colleague, referencing somebody else. The person then responds to the whole team as well as several other teams for some inexplicable reason in their reply!

Sending a short informal mail to a colleague, referencing somebody else. The person then responds to the whole team as well as several other teams for some inexplicable reason in their reply!
My old boss was always at that. Infuriating.

My 5 year old nephew has Aspergers and has been banned from his school tour in case he becomes difficult.

My sister got him an SNA who is supposed to be dedicated exclusively to helping him out but she's needed to help supervise other kids apparently.

His teacher said they'd have to call the police on him if he caused trouble on the tour.

My 5 year old nephew has Aspergers and has been banned from his school tour in case he becomes difficult.

My sister got him an SNA who is supposed to be dedicated exclusively to helping him out but she's needed to help supervise other kids apparently.

His teacher said they'd have to call the police on him if he caused trouble on the tour.
That's fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back