Traces Of The Real aka My Photographs (1 Viewer)

hugh

Contributor
Since 2000
Solutions
As most of you who know me know I have spent a lot of time over the last few years going to gigs and photographing them using long exposures on a large format film camera. Apologies for the shameless self promotion but I made an online shop through which one can purchase fancy-ass fine art prints of these things and I would really like to shift a few before *****mas. Many people who post here will have been at many of the gigs in question so you never know .... the online shop/gallery is here:

Traces Of The Real : Shop

Please check it out and if you like and see fit to alert your acquaintances to its existence by means of social media I would be most grateful. Not as grateful as I'll be if you buy one but grateful nonetheless.

Here is an example of one of the photographs. It's Goat in Liverpool.

goatforpete.jpg

I was asked recently if I had a compete list of all the bands I have photographed in this manner. Here it is. This may or may not be accurate and complete.

Adebisi Shank, Mvestle, Animal Collective, Asian Dub Foundation, Brigid Power Ryce, Battles, Les Savy Fav, Washed Out, The Ex, Omar Souleyman, The Psychic Paramount, Bassekou Kouyate, Beach House, Duke Special, Si Schroeder, Black Lips, Squarehead, Overoth, Buke and Gase, The Burgundy Sessions, The Jimmy Cake, Sea Dog, Cian Nugent, Dan Deacon, Daniel Johnston, The Decembrists, Devendra Banhart, Dinah Brand, Dinosaur Jr, Built To Spill, ASIWYFA, Tieranniesaur, Fushitsusha, The Gloaming, Goat, Grumbling Fur, Cfit, Jello Biafra, Josh Ritter, Katatonia, Electric Fox, Le Galaxie, Lee Ranaldo, Liars, Cap Pas Cap, Woods, Moodoid, Katie Kim, Low, Man Must Die, Meat Puppets, Midlake, Mission Of Burma, Cloud Castle Lake, Grand Pocket Orchestra, Miracle Bell, Thread Pulls, Orchestra Of Spheres, Paul Smyth & Evan Parker, Pinback, The Dudley Corporation, Retribution Gospel Choir, Redneck Manifesto, Legion Of Two, Female Hercules, Ryan Adams, Silver Mount Zion, Sleep Thieves, Somadrone, Swans, The Chakras, The Frames, The Get Up Kids, The Rags, Therapy?, Vader, As You Drown, Villagers, Vision Air, The Walkmen, The Flaws, Whale Watching Tour (Mulhy, Frost, Amidon etc), Wolves In The Throne Room, Wooden Ships, Yeh Deadlies, Alasdair Roberts, Spook Of The Thirteenth Lock, Sudden Death Of Stars, Hills, Islet, The Former Soviet Republic, European Sensoria Band, Retarded Cop, Black Lips, Mail Order Messiahs, Maps and Atlases, LogikParty, Patrick Kelleher and his Cold Dead Hands, Subplots.

No way! Now I'm wondering who you are..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back