Offered 2000AD/Judge Dredd (1 Viewer)

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
IMG_7520.JPG I've a box full of early to mid-90s 2000ADs along with a few specials, annuals, collected issues/editions which I was going to send to the charity shop. However, I thought there might be someone here who would like them. Free for collection (I live in Sandyford) or could organise to meet in city centre at a push (don't really fancy carrying it in on public transport).

Best thing is, I'm not really losing out as I've been buying all the Complete Case Files so at least have all the Dredd and Anderson stories that they have collected so far.

Deadly. I have all the issues but am gradually running out of space. The collections are the way to go..eventually.

Deadly. I have all the issues but am gradually running out of space. The collections are the way to go..eventually.
Some of these the reproductions in the case files aren't great but overall they're worth it. I'm not as fussed about most of the non-Dredd stuff in 2000AD so having the original issues isn't a big deal for me. I'll probably get the Rogue Trooper collections in time.

Some of these the reproductions in the case files aren't great but overall they're worth it. I'm not as fussed about most of the non-Dredd stuff in 2000AD so having the original issues isn't a big deal for me. I'll probably get the Rogue Trooper collections in time.
I saw some examples of the crappy reproduction. What a shame. But when you know the stories off by heart and you have run out of shelves I guess it's not so bad.

Sweet haul. There was a 2000 AD special that had a colour poster showing the Judges from all the different territories. I'm after that, would say it is pre 90s tho.

Sweet haul. There was a 2000 AD special that had a colour poster showing the Judges from all the different territories. I'm after that, would say it is pre 90s tho.
Haven't seen that one, I've kept all my Megazines and Dredd-specific specials but I don't recall that in the pile.

I can't remember that either, but missed a few summer specials along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back