US Election 2016 (1 Viewer)

AP: So in terms of the 100-day plan that you did put out during the campaign, do you feel, though, that people should hold you accountable to this in terms of judging success?

TRUMP: No, because much of the foundation's been laid. Things came up. I'll give you an example. I didn't put Supreme Court judge on the 100 (day) plan, and I got a Supreme Court judge.

AP: I think it's on there.

TRUMP: I don't know. ...

I think "investigating" here is overstating the process.
It's more a case of "we have received a complaint and are looking into it" It's not as sinister as a lot of the reporting suggests. FCC gets a complaint and needs to review the footage - hence "investigating"

There's a but of this going on with the Fry thing too. Some loon makes a complaint, based on a stupid law. And it's an "investigation".

It's more like - we are doing a bit of busy work before telling the loon "nothing to see here"

..at least I hope that what it is.

There's a but of this going on with the Fry thing too. Some loon makes a complaint, based on a stupid law. And it's an "investigation".

It's more like - we are doing a bit of busy work before telling the loon "nothing to see here"

Many commentators are suggesting the complainant is just trying to highlight the stupid law to show how ridiculous it is.

It might prompt a referendum to abolish that bit.

Maybe.

Radio says that because no one else complained there'll be no further investigation

Many commentators are suggesting the complainant is just trying to highlight the stupid law to show how ridiculous it is.

It might prompt a referendum to abolish that bit.

Maybe.

How about the complaint coming at a time when a number or coalition ministers were under fire for being from the 1950's over the citizens assembly results and having something stupid to be angry about turned the heat on something else. Something that was relate-able to the party that he isn't in.

Free tin foil.

Make your own hats.

So this latest "leaking intelligence to the enemy" brouhaha; is it a big over-reaction from the media, much like every other over-reaction to the things Trump does?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back