Don't know where else to put this (1 Viewer)

Fair play Dudley! For what it's worth, I don't care if you finish, or even participate in the racing contest - you've done a good thing.

Hard to put into words but hope this makes things slightly easier for you and family Gary.

Thanks again everyone.

This is now happening too

Warzone Collective

I don't know how to link to the individual post,but it's a gig in belfast.

Dudley,they linked to your gofundme,hope that's ok?

No prob, Gary, but I reckon you should get someone to look into setting up a main gofundme page, so it can be used for any events that come up in the future. Might confuse anyone that comes to that page after tomorrow to be donating to an event (the race) that's already happened.
I'll have a look after the run tomorrow and see if it can be edited or transferred to you or Avril.

40 euro shy of 3k, c'mon you pricks!

€3,160 now
devastated for gary, whom i've never met but have seen play live (i think), & his family - shocking news and frightening for all parents - but i'm proud to be a small part of this effort. hats off to thumped for the collective response, for every single donation. greatest sense of community i've felt here since the xmas single.

anyone going to the park tomorrow to shout encouragement @dudley ?

No prob, Gary, but I reckon you should get someone to look into setting up a main gofundme page, so it can be used for any events that come up in the future. Might confuse anyone that comes to that page after tomorrow to be donating to an event (the race) that's already happened.
I'll have a look after the run tomorrow and see if it can be edited or transferred to you or Avril.

40 euro shy of 3k, c'mon you pricks!

Yes,Avril said it had been mentioned by her brother,so hopefully soon enough.

I think your gofundme has shown whats possible.

Eternal thanks.

Great to see you and thank you in person today Dudley. Hope you made your time and your feet aren't to sore.

I'll keep people updated when the next events are happening.

Eon's,his sister Amy's and the school I work in all have things locally on the cards,but I'm sure there will be more.

Thanks everyone,you really have helped.

Unbelievable. Thank you.

Looks like we may be dipping in sooner than we hoped. I'll not go into details as it's not certain yet.

Can't believe it's over 5k. Thank you so much everyone.
If anyone has any way of spreading the word on it,it's very appreciated. Unfortunately we have some big expenses ahead,so this all helps so,so much.

This is the shittiest way to encounter good people. So sincerest thanks.

Anyway
Trying to keep normal as is at all possible through this.
He was great today,loads of laughing and did really well in his new carseat. Longest drive he's done in it at one hour each way. Nearly turned back after 20 minutes but we got him comfortable and it was worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back