Electric Picnic 2017 (1 Viewer)

Some best forgotten Irish band from the 90s having a reunion now their kids are in college

Looks fairly dismal

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

For EP it's not bad. I could see myself enjoying it this year.

Albeit, it's a list of bands that have either played here recently (or recently cancelled their gig here), or who've played EP in the past couple of years.

EP is like an EP reunion festival these days. This year, a load of bands who played last year, etc

Hearing Ain't Nobody would be deadly, but imagine the dicks that would be standing around you...

Some best forgotten Irish band from the 90s having a reunion now their kids are in college
Hooray!

Ah no, my kids aren't in college yet.

Can my band play at the picnic this year please? Don't care about money, don't care about "exposure", just want to feel like I'm in a real band, and have an excuse to go on the piss with my friends. I sound like an 18 year old, but I mean it sincerely

Hooray!

Can my band play at the picnic this year please? Don't care about money, don't care about "exposure", just want to feel like I'm in a real band, and have an excuse to go on the piss with my friends. I sound like an 18 year old, but I mean it sincerely
well if you'd just release the bleedin album already....

and not be teasing us with a track a month, like...

then I'm sure you'd be headlining some tent or other

Hooray!

I've only been twice, because bands I was in got slots. It's nice to get a free wristband but the fucking security constantly checking it and taking booze off you! That's for punters man, not the talent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back