Miscellaneous Articles You Should Read (7 Viewers)

Roughly 10% of the population will, in almost any circumstance, be heroes. Their moral compass will not waver, no matter what happens.
Roughly 10% of the population will, in almost any circumstance, be villains. They will inflict harm on others for their own benefit whenever they can get away with it.
The remaining 80% of the population sits on a spectrum between these two, but ultimately will wait to see what people around them are doing, and what’s considered socially acceptable. If they find themselves in a place where the social norms encourage honesty and morality, they will follow suit; if they find themselves in a place where certain kinds of violence and thievery are normalized, they will engage in them as well.
:confused: gross

this is a great article

it could go in a few different threads so i'll just put it here

What We’ll Tolerate, And What We Won’t | Current Affairs

It wasn’t that he told a woman there was something wrong with her for wearing a hijab in America. It wasn’t that he encouraged people to “Purge the Illegals” and gave out ICE’s hotline number at a presentation. It wasn’t that he mocked a transgender college student in front of a crowd, saying he’d still almost bang her because she looked like a man. Instead, it was his discussion of the complexities of his sexual experiences with adults as a gay teenager that caused Milo Yiannopoulos to lose his $250,000 book deal with Simon and Schuster.

The author seems to be suggesting that it's only right wing people that are attacking his comments on older man/young boy sexual experiences.

My Facebook feed would beg to differ.

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back