US Election 2016 (1 Viewer)

Smooth

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm old enough to remember how horrifically Hillary was treated by the right wing during Bill's presidency.

To me her extreme caution around the pres and refusal to be matey with them was understandable and sensible.

I thought her calm professional demeanor given everything that had been thrown at her over the years was evidence of her strength.

Problem is a lot of voters (and journalists) don't remember this.

Trumps sexism would have been a disadvantage against another opponent - one where he couldn't say "Bill did it too" Bill's behavior wouldn't have been a disadvantage for Hillary against a different opponent - one not unhinged enough to argue "Bill did it too".

The fault ultimately lies with the media.

For all of the anti Trump op-eds that they point to they were still prepared to uncritically print all of the email nonsense day after day. Too may kids, for too many news sites, with no experience, no ability to sort the pearls from the bullshit, who see themselves as commentators at a ballgame, struggling to churn out content, day after day.

For all of the anti Trump op-eds that they point to they were still prepared to uncritically print all of the email nonsense day after day. Too may kids, for too many news sites, with no experience, no ability to sort the pearls from the bullshit, who see themselves as commentators at a ballgame, struggling to churn out content, day after day.

This 1000%

Pretend nearly-going-to-war being set up with Russia, or is that giving them too much credit. It does sound a bit on the conspiracy nut side typing it out.

Am I the only one that always reads "Mar-a-Lego" instead of "Mar-a-Lago"?

LEGO LEGO LEGO

Pretend going to war because Russia controls everything Trump does and even made Trump US president in the first place ?

OMG

AP: That takes precedent over health care? For next week?

TRUMP: Yeah, sure. Next week. Because the hundred days is just an artificial barrier. The press keeps talking about the hundred days. But we've done a lot. You have a list of things. I don't have to read it.

___

AP: You did put out though, as a candidate, you put out a 100-day plan. Do you feel like you should be held accountable to that plan?

TRUMP: Somebody, yeah, somebody put out the concept of a hundred-day plan. But yeah. Well, I'm mostly there on most items. Go over the items, and I'll talk to you ...

(Crosstalk.)

TRUMP: But things change. There has to be flexibility. Let me give you an example. President Xi, we have a, like, a really great relationship. For me to call him a currency manipulator and then say, "By the way, I'd like you to solve the North Korean problem," doesn't work. So you have to have a certain flexibility, Number One. Number Two, from the time I took office till now, you know, it's a very exact thing. It's not like generalities. Do you want a Coke or anything?

Transcript of AP interview with Trump

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back