Safe As Milk Festival, Wales, April 2017 (1 Viewer)

I'd go if I hadn't already bought Roadburn tickets. Just hoping and praying Brainbombs get announced for Roadburn too and I'll be very fucking happy.

Ah, the Tusk festival folk- was wondering who was behind it... It's where the Stewart Lee ATP was last year. A bit dumpier than the Butlins they used but wouldn't be bothered bout that. Strong opening line up but might need a bit more convincing...
This is not This Heat did a few shows in Cafe Oto earlier this year- stellar line up and I heard great reports...

Some additions yesterday to this: Chrome, Ulver, Michael Rother, Circle and Actress, and a few more:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's a damn fine line up- however Supersonic Festival in Birmingham is back on this year in June so bagged some early bird tickets for that Early Bird Weekend Ticket 2017 – SOLD OUT – Supersonic Festival 2017

No line-up yet but they are always quality...

Yeah, I'm very interested to see what Supersonic come up with this year. I've been to it a few times and have always come away well impressed. I'm glad that they've done so well the initial allocation, should put them on a sounder financial footing!

It isn't over if you book acts that more than a handful of people want to see. The line up was really too underground to stand any hope of breaking even.

The ferry has sailed with our cash and all quiet with the festival ticket refund front too but hey, I almost nearly got to participate in a pub quiz with Gibby Haynes - what have YOU done with your life!?

The ferry has sailed with our cash and all quiet with the festival ticket refund front too but hey, I almost nearly got to participate in a pub quiz with Gibby Haynes - what have YOU done with your life!?
If you paid by credit card you can apply for a charge back and you will get a full refund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back