Your work situation (20 Viewers)

Not to rain on your misery but my contract was supposed to run out at the end of September but money was found to keep me on until March. And an office.

Not to rain on your misery but my contract was supposed to run out at the end of September but money was found to keep me on until March. And an office.
I'm sharing the office with two other people (both sound) and they've applied through the TCD art scheme to get paintings from the college collection for the office. So we're getting a Joan Miro work *swoon*

I'm calling Joe. That art should be accessible to all of the people, not just to some academics in their ivory tower.
They're available to ordinary students too once they live in college accommodation. It's actually a really great scheme, rather than having them in storage somewhere they move about the university and are rotated on an annual basis.

e-mail from HR - they are now offering interest-free loans of up to £1,500 to help with the costs of submitting an application for British citizenship.

AT LAST!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back