Talking Heads - Little Creatures (1985) (1 Viewer)

my only issue with Naked is that there's a pile of outtakes from the sessions that are better than most of side 2:

Lifetime Piling Up
Sax & Violins
In Asking Land
Gangster of Love

I think they were finished after the fact but they're really strong songs.
Sax & Violins is the last track on the version I was listening to (don't own a physical copy so was listening on Apple Music), need to check the rest of those out.

Sax & Violins is the last track on the version I was listening to (don't own a physical copy so was listening on Apple Music), need to check the rest of those out.
Sax & Violins is a bonus track kerjigger, it was on the soundtrack to something originally.

Oh, and Lifetime Piling Up was their last single! It's a great 80's track released in 1992 when everything had gone grunge.

WRONG

btw, 3 of those 4 songs were on sand in the vaseline which is further proof that I'm right.
I... I dont think it is Scutter m8.

Do you like Popsicle btw? I think its a fantastic song but I could see it driving some people off a cliff.

OK! Never heard this one..dont really like Talking Heads so this'll be interesting

Dude if you like this you gotta check out Speaking In Tongues. Cranking it right now and it's really amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back