Your work situation (5 Viewers)

Damn. They atejust enough of my cheese selection to make it impossible for me to take home without looking like a dick.

Much of the time was spent with " how long have you been a vegetarian?", " I couldn't give up bacon", " I eat fish, do you eat fish? " small talk. It passed the time anyway.

another poxy promotion down the toilet.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So this was always a weird company.
Privately owned and subject the whims of the owner.
He died
And instead of becoming a better company it has morphed from a strange company to a shit one.
Stupid people who's stupidities had previously been kept in check by the owner are now allowed make decisions and give orders.
It is not good.
It used to be bad in a "well fuck it...but we're all in it together..and at least it's amusing" way.
No it's bad in a "there is no future for a sentient person in a company that allows these twits, pompus preening pricks, dullards, bullshitters and bluffers any responsibility" way.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Some free time at the end of a meting. Conversation turned to a small town in USA.

Me: there's a famous Frank Lloyd Wright building there. I stayed there.
My Boss: A friend of mine in college lived in a FLW building.
Sales Guy: Girls from that town have really big tits.

People in work were amazed because I was able to use PowerPoint to bang out a poster that didn't look like a 5 year old made it (more like a 10 year old).

Endless inane rabbiting on about bullshit when I am trying to get work done. I fucking hate where I work so much and the work I have to do.

Only vague consolation is it being handy to meet people for lunch.

Either someone had curry for lunch or my colleague has once again neglected to shower

hqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back