The Walking Dead - Season 7 (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My heart actually sank when I saw this was back, which really should've been enough to stop me but I watched it anyway. I think I'm done with it now.

am on the fence. Seriously did not enjoy one single second of that episode.

and then they go and
take out 2 of the most interesting characters.
fuck that.

But

the fact that Daryl has been taken away, that Carol didn't feature, nor did the lad who carried the stick, probably means
this series is going to be oh-so predictable.

bah.

am on the fence. Seriously did not enjoy one single second of that episode.

and then they go and
take out 2 of the most interesting characters.
fuck that.

But

the fact that Daryl has been taken away, that Carol didn't feature, nor did the lad who carried the stick, probably means
this series is going to be oh-so predictable.

bah.
Predict away, so. Tell me what happens.

Did you think that
Abe was interesting? I re-watched season 6 and he began to do my head in with his bullshit euphemisms. Hadn't a clue what the fuck he was saying.
Also, the way he was carrying on, he was signing his own death warrant. It was all there.

At what point can we de spolier?

Predict away, so. Tell me what happens.

Did you think that
Abe was interesting? I re-watched season 6 and he began to do my head in with his bullshit euphemisms. Hadn't a clue what the fuck he was saying.
Also, the way he was carrying on, he was signing his own death warrant. It was all there.

At what point can we de spolier?

yeah, I like him. Bit of a brute, with a sensitive side coming out more and more in him.

Spoilering again

they have to defeat Negan and rescue Daryl. Thats what this series is gonna boil down to.

By the end of it, they'll win out, cos they're the goodies, etc. Just depends on who's left out of that group, plus the undoubted new signing or 2.

I also thing Maggie is gonna turn into Carol and become majorly badass. I think she'll feature a lot mrore.

I thought Negan was gonna hold the group captive for a while, and have them do his bidding that way. The fact that he let them go means they're free to plot away from prying eyes.

So they'll plot, and they'll plot and they'll win. There'll be a sticky situation or 2 that Carol will rescue them from.

And yes, Karl will feature a lot more too, which is a shame cos hes a little shit.

I think I read somewhere that this season will "expand the world" for them, so I wouldn't be so sure about any quick (1 season) resolution to the negan problem.

yeah, I like him. Bit of a brute, with a sensitive side coming out more and more in him.

Spoilering again

they have to defeat Negan and rescue Daryl. Thats what this series is gonna boil down to.

By the end of it, they'll win out, cos they're the goodies, etc. Just depends on who's left out of that group, plus the undoubted new signing or 2.

I also thing Maggie is gonna turn into Carol and become majorly badass. I think she'll feature a lot mrore.

I thought Negan was gonna hold the group captive for a while, and have them do his bidding that way. The fact that he let them go means they're free to plot away from prying eyes.

So they'll plot, and they'll plot and they'll win. There'll be a sticky situation or 2 that Carol will rescue them from.

And yes, Karl will feature a lot more too, which is a shame cos hes a little shit.
Yeah, that seems right. Which means it's basically going to have to follow the same arc as the comic from here on.

Expanding the world means introducing The Kingdom, which they're doing cos I saw it on a trailer.

BORING

Its getting a bit nuts now really isn't it. Like, if its not too much of a stretch to suspend disbelief enough to think zombies might roam the earth, they go and

introduce a fucking TIGER

as if that would ever happen like

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I enjoyed that waaaay more than the season opener. For starts, Carol! And Carol taking the piss! That was all that was needed.

Its just...........

like, they're clearly using these early episodes to set things up for the rest of the series.

But its sooooo boring when they do so. If you came to this on netflix or something where you could just binge watch, then I'd have no issue. Just stick on the next episode and the last one makes a lot of sense in that context.

But when you have to wait a whole week for the next one.....

sake.

I do agree though. More Carol please.

Actually, a Carol spinoff show would be the bizness.

What was on the photo that Dwight handed to Daryl?
didn't notice.

Enjoyed last night's a lot more. Interesting that it was 20 mins longer than a normal episode. Even the writers must be starting to think they're letting things happen too slowly before shit kicks off.

That must be everything tee'd up now. All we're waiting for is

for Rick to lose his shit and decide it's time to fight.

the only ones with any balls are yer wan with the handgun, fucking Karl, and Carol.

Yeah! TV Karl is ageing at a much greater rate than Comic Karl. Interesting to see how they have changed, created, characters, and altered scenarios to better suit the TV medium.

even the subplots have subplots. It's like a whole pile of spinoff mini-series featuring the characters from season 5/6.

I am enjoying it though I haven't much of a clue what's happening a lot of the time.

But it is looking like

all the different groups being victimised by the Saviours are going to amass and take them on.

It was very return of the jedi looking last night.

I liked the sandy zombies...not much else happened. Maybe a certain section of the audience were going "I can like, totally relate to that awkward wise-cracking girl?"

so the first half of the season is over. Thus ends the longest, most drawn-out tv foreplay ever.

But, its set things up really nicely for the second half when it resumes.

I didn't really get that whole pool-table scene. It's not like yer man has been harping on about taking control before.

Though maybe it was just a way of letting the audience know that Negan has a lot of respect for Rick, and to remind us that he's the king-pin and that ain't gonna change.

And Karl's turning into a little badass. Good on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back