Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

30+ years after the Dunedin scene.

New minor complaint: people who describe themselves as "storytellers".

I have to use eye drops currently for an infection. I am useless at eye drops. My right eye is ok, I can get the drops in ok but when I do it to my left eye, my left hand is very shaky and it is difficult. It might take 5 or 6 minutes to get the drops in my left eye.

It is irritating, however not nearly as annoying as the eye infection is

The Never ending road works in parts of Dublin city centre. I was up around the Nassau st, Dawson st trinity collage part of town, an area that has the potential to look well, and for months on end it looks like a fucking building site. Roads all dug up, steel fences, & plastic bollards everywhere. It really brings the place down.

This is the biggest song in the world right now.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

pretty lame the world, pretty lame

edit:

oh i've just remembered Halsey is the person who gave this interview I was giving out about last year, I can't even remember why

Halsey interview: “I don’t believe people who say they’re themselves all the time”

nice to know i'm consistent in my moaning

Last edited:
i had some little ones (self-diagnosed) at the base of my first and third fingers recently but i've just checked and they've disappeared

wait...i've just found another one on my other hand...maybe that's where it always was...one's definitely disappeared though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back