The Walking Dead - Season 7 (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My heart actually sank when I saw this was back, which really should've been enough to stop me but I watched it anyway. I think I'm done with it now.

I'd successfully avoided spoilers all day and decided, rather than watch the recorded version later I'd better watch it as it aired in case I caught a spoiler somewhere. Just as the opening credits began I glanced at facebook and saw a close up of
Glenn with his eye popping out

It was relentlessly grim. I'm not sure if that was a good thing yet.

I can't take an entire season of Negan waffling on, Is it going to be like that? Hi! I'm a friendly psychopath!

Thing is, Negan gets stuff done. Can we focus on his administrative skills for bit?

I thought it was great TV. Karl's reactions were the most interesting of all - he's really the only one who seemed to keep his shit together. Bad acting or character development?

I thought it was great TV. Karl's reactions were the most interesting of all - he's really the only one who seemed to keep his shit together. Bad acting or character development?
He's like an apocalypse native. It's different for him. There's nothing in his life but constant death, so it doesn't phase him. What a way to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back