Decaf (1 Viewer)

Hector Grey

Contributor
Since 2000
Ugh. Decaf? Seriously?

Yeah, seriously. I need to cut back on the coffee, because of the side effects. Is it actually possible to get decent decaf? Any recommendations?

And alcohol free booze while you're at it. Oh, any any activities that are utterly free of joy. List those fuckers. I'll need something to do while everyone is enjoying their beer and coffee.

It feels great to give up coffee even for a week or two. The problem is that it's so prevalent easy to make a cup if there some in the house for instance. Tea is a good way of cutting down on coffee but I suppose allot of tea is close to having coffee.

I used to have a serious coke problem. But i kicked it, man. you can too.

I do coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon. But, you know..palpitations, anxiety, insomnia... that's some party I'd rather not go to.

I say as i snaffle my third cup of Java. Basically I want to trick my brain into thinking it's getting the real deal. Stupid brain.

I don't have anything with caffeine in it after midday. I have some decaff in the cupboard, but what's the point?

I really want to try a can of the Monster energy drink after Louis Theroux starting singing I Can Boogie on the Buxton podcast after drinking some, but I haven't had the courage to buy a can of it yet as a man in his mid 30s.

I've tried to cut down on the caffeine today. I AM FUCKING WRECKED. So I'm having an afternoon coffee, or I will die. So, basically the opposite of everything I'd hoped to achieve is happening. Fuck my life.

I love a good cup of black coffee but I cut back because of the headaches. If I was having 3 or more cups a day and then maybe having a lie in on a Saturday. I would wake up with a throbbing headache because I hadn't had my caffeine fix. And it would last most of the day. So now I might have one or maybe two cups a day, sometimes none & vary the times...so I don't develop a habit, sounds stupid but I don't get the headaches anymore.

Lidl do a nice peppermint & licorice tea bag.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back