US Election 2016 (1 Viewer)

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F224875%2FScreen_Shot_2016-09-27_at_10.34.21.png

That was as epic an ass kicking as I could have hoped for.
She may not be a great debater.
But, planning and strategy - fucking awesome.
A host of carefully laid traps that Trump just strolled into.
Fucking up not just his debate but his next two weeks.
  1. Miss piggy
  2. I don't pay tax that's be stupid you'd just waste it
  3. MORE birth cert
  4. MORE tax returns
She managed to make him flip out, without ever seeming aloof, bitchy, or condescending. Pitch perfect.

She had complete discipline. Compare his constant gurning, mugging, moaning, sniffing and manic hand waving with her calm and poise.

He seems incapable of not responding. His desire to have the last word is a mental illness. He doesn't see spending ages clarifying the minutiae of who said what about him, why of course Rosie O'Donnell is a pig, why his buddy Hannity will TOTALLY back him up on the Iraq war; while HRC looks more and more presidential beside him

How much of an idiot do you have to be to go into the debate without a coherent answer to the birth cert and and tax return issues.

HOW MUCH?

The man is mentally retarded.

Whatever the actual rights and wrongs of the e-mails it is a thing that enough people think is fishy for him to have scored some points on, but the answer that he gave on the topic of cyber security when it came up was such a massive load of nothing it seemed like he hadn't done a moment's prep on it. He was thoroughly woeful

He lost the debate - however i'm not sure it has the gravity it did 8 years ago. the general eliteness of poltics and the ever extending neoliberal overlords just frame this as talking heads for a lot of people, and being human, flawed and making cheap shots at the traditional suits is going to serve him well on voting day.

I fully agree he's actually in need of medical help for his mental health problems and shouldn't be where he is, its dangerous.

McCain has bailed

Arizona Sen. John McCain withdrew his support for Donald Trump on Saturday in the wake of sexually explicit comments by the GOP presidential nominee that surfaced Friday.

McCain also cited Trump's controversial remarks earlier in the week about the "Central Park 5" -- Trump said he believed they were still guilty in a 1989 rape despite being exonerated years ago -- in making his decision.

"Donald Trump's behavior this week, concluding with the disclosure of his demeaning comments about women and his boasts about sexual assaults, make it impossible to continue to offer even conditional support for his candidacy," McCain said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back