What television series are you currently making your way through? (8 Viewers)

Bojack Horseman, finished season 3 last night. this is entertainment at it's finest. absolutely love this show.

picking through Mozart In The Jungle. not great but enjoyable watch. Malcolm Mcdowell great in it

Watched the first episode of the new MacGyver. MacGyver's too young looking, aspires to be James Bond, crap CGI & they shovel his make-a-bomb-out-of-a-toothpick resourcefulness down your throat like it's CSI.

No!

anderson-says-no.jpg

Watched the first episode of The Exorcist. Not completely terrible but the film has been imitated so much and so badly it's just like what's the fucking point. Demonic possession films/tv shows are second to zombie films/tv shows in the flogged to death category. There was a cool bit in an attic but the rest of it was cool, troubled priests battling inner and outer demons blah blah blah same old shite. I'll stick with it for the moment. Never get sick of that theme tune.
exo_s1_attic_ka_f42.jpg

Last edited:
donalg-glover-atlanta-trailer2.jpg

Atlanta, Donald Glover's new series.. I really like this, after 4 episodes. Think something a bit like David Simon's Treme but quite a bit funnier and with a focus on hip-hop / rappers and kind of a surreal sheen to it..

I gave up on both Daredevil and Jessica Jones. Do I need to have followed those to know what's going on in this?
No, they all work as stand-alone, they'll tell you everything you need to know, but if you didn't like the other two you're probably not going to like Luke Cage either. And that is sad, because they're great.

I also love Atlanta.

donalg-glover-atlanta-trailer2.jpg

Atlanta, Donald Glover's new series.. I really like this, after 4 episodes. Think something a bit like David Simon's Treme but quite a bit funnier and with a focus on hip-hop / rappers and kind of a surreal sheen to it..
that sounds ideal for a Sunday afternoon,nice one!

Binged season 2 of The Last Man on Earth in one day on a train ride from London to Wales last week. Think the woman next to me was getting pissed off because I was shaking with laughter the whole way through it. It's my favourite thing on TV at the moment. Oh farts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back