Minor complaints thread (19 Viewers)

Ooh this is a storm!

Nice!

Plus scutter would you pick me up a salad spinner please. I hear IKEA ones are the absolute shit.

I'm getting a lot of leg cramps during the night lately. My leg is still sore after last night's episode, I think I'm in for more of the same tonight.

I'm getting more gibberish than sense from Swype these days.

Dental appointment in the morning, I reckon it won't be nice.

Dental appointment in the morning, I reckon it won't be nice.

yeah, i remember my last dental appointment, the waiting room was laying eamonn holmes morning itv programme.

i recall that they advertised what was coming up while i was waiting, next up was a segment about ho the hidden sugars in milk where causing children to have teeth extracted. this segment was to be followed by one about making your own ice cream.

mixed messages.

the rest of that day was a drugged up pain

yeah, i remember my last dental appointment, the waiting room was laying eamonn holmes morning itv programme.

i recall that they advertised what was coming up while i was waiting, next up was a segment about ho the hidden sugars in milk where causing children to have teeth extracted. this segment was to be followed by one about making your own ice cream.

mixed messages.

the rest of that day was a drugged up pain
I got away very lightly today - check up and clean/polish for €60. On my last visit to the dentist I paid approx €140 for the same thing. Dental prices in Dublin are only a cod.

I went for a swim there just now. First of all they didn't bother their holes roping off any lanes so all the morons could string themselves out across the pool and crawl up and down at a snails pace hogging enough space for 5 times that number of people to swim sensibly. Then I encountered a massive gob of green phlegm floating around, it looked fresh. I think I'm through with swimming. I don't want to share the water with dirty people.

Had a fairly heated argument with some prick taking up loads of space on the bus
Large smelly man on Luas yesterday morning meant I was only half on a seat and kept getting wafts of sour body odour throughout the journey. Got on the Luas to go home that evening and there he was again, the only free seat beside him. I offered it to someone else, thus avoiding a repeat of the morning and looking like I was a gent. I really wanted to sit down though :(

This is probably a major complaint, but I hate more things than I like....I start a lot of sentences with "I f**king hate ___________" It's not good.

You could try turning it on it's head. For example, instead of saying or thinking "I hate a noisy, jammed bus, full of people yabbering into their phones", say "I love getting a quiet, peaceful, half empty bus with plenty of seats" etc.

My minor complaint is that I keep forgetting to do this

Users who are viewing this thread

• M
  • ernesto
  • Jerry Twig
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back