What movie did you watch last night? (7 Viewers)

Blue Ruin - A hillbilly-gothic tale of a damaged homeless drifter who seeks retaliation for the long-ago murder of his parents. Think Coen brothers crossed over with Tarantino. This low budget revenge thriller is absolute class, tense, bloody and unpredictable.

ARQ. Not bad. I do love me some low budget time travel scifi.

see also Primer, Predestination, Synchronicity...

220px-Mysteryroad2013.jpg

An indigenous detective returns to the Outback to investigate the murder of a young girl.
very well made and well acted but the plot was a bit hard to follow...there was one plot point in particular that you had to figure out for yourself that really should have been made clear..or maybe i'm a dipshit and missed some clues

reminiscent of true detective (in a good way)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The (rebooted?) Blair Witch. God awful. Wanted every character in it to die the most horrible deaths. Thankfully by the end of the film that was nicely done.

War On Everyone - new McDonagh guy cop movie with the tall Swedish guy in it. It's complete fucking shite.

Swiss Army Man - big pile of shite

Walkabout - brilliant stuff. Jenny Agutter ftw

Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead. Low budget Australian zombie flick. Not as terrible as that description sounds.

Swiss Army Man - big pile of shite

Walkabot - brilliant stuff. Jenny Agutter

Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead. Low budget Australian zombie flick. Not as terrible as that description sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back