Video of The Day SlowPlaceLikeHome - There Go The Lights Again (1 Viewer)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
pete said:
From Parnell Sq (outside Hugh Lane Gallery) to Dollymount Strand, Dublin. Featuring Julian Opie's 'Suzanne Walking In Leather Skirt' 2006.<br /><br />For the past few years, Suzanne has been walking on the same spot in Dublin. 24 hours a day, everyday. In the dead of night, I felt it was only right to send her (and companions) on a journey.<br /><br />I shot, animated and edited with a Canon EOS 500D, Adobe After Effects and Final Cut Pro X.<br /><br /><a style="font-weight: bold; color: #112233; cursor: pointer;" href="HOME : www.juleshackett.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">juleshackett.com/</a><br /><br /><a style="font-weight: bold; color: #112233; cursor: pointer;" href="SlowPlaceLikeHome" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">slowplacelikehome.bandcamp.com/</a><br /><a style="font-weight: bold; color: #112233; cursor: pointer;" href="SlowPlaceLikeHome | Facebook" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">facebook.com/SlowPlaceLikeHome</a><br /><br />lyrics-<br /><br />And it snuck on up and dived,<br />Beneath the heap of,<br />those sycophantic lies,<br />to all the people.<br />The black lawn and the stars,<br />above the steeple.<br />Will run away and hide,<br />without upheaval.<br />Those lessons can't deny,<br />where thoughts and dreams go.<br />Derision and desire, has made them evil.<br />Your questions that were lined,<br />with sound demeanor<br />Would crack up on return,<br />to talk to people.<br /><br />sing it, love it, break them but don't throw it.<br />feel it, prelude, alors, la fin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back