Westworld (1 Viewer)

Promising. I've never seen the movie...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tv show looks good.

Not seen the movie since I was a kid,remember thinking it was great,was there a follow up movie as well?

Yeah, Futureworld. Can't remember much about it. Loved the original.

Trailer looks BRILLIANT. Was that Ed Harris? I'm stoked.

News stories about AI fears seem to increase every month. The trailer seems to suggest that the “heroes” – to use an inadequate word – are the androids rather than the humans, a reversal of the original film (or is it just that they’re merely more sympathetic killers this time around). Is this accurate and what’s most compelling about focusing on the non-humans?
Nolan: That’s the reason we wanted to do the show, and what the early conversations with [fellow executive producer J.J. Abrams] centered on – that the show should turn the original movie inside-out, with the “hosts” as the protagonists When it comes to the question of consciousness, we always start with ourselves as the answer. As the be-all-end-all. It’s understandable – we’re the only consciousness we’re familiar with. But we wanted to challenge that assumption. The “hosts” are discovering that they’ve been created in our image, but beginning to question if “humanness” is really what they want to aspire to. And given their circumstances, it’s easy to understand why they start to question whether they want to be like us at all…

'Westworld' producers on their future shock virtual reality series: 'Reality will be boring'

First episode is fairly cheesy and I hated all of the characters, particularly the sweary English guy - he'll be getting his comeuppance. Bad dialogue and iffy performances abound. As an opening episode it should've been better.

I think it's good. Nice and sinister.

Did everybody see the 2nd episode which aired early?

Sweary English guy will probably kill Anthony Hopkins unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong

Started watching this, it could all go to crap by the end of the series but i'm enjoying it so far!

Lady Scientist is the True Detective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back