What movie did you watch last night? (15 Viewers)

the final shot made me feel sick

So, watching this film and there were two girls in the cinema who were laughing and talking all the way through the film. One of them started talking on her phone at one point. The whole screen started shouting at them to shut up and one guy even threatened to "smash that fucking phone". Don't know why you'd go to such a weird, oblique art house film and proceed to act like a spa and talk and giggle the whole way through it. Surely with a title like The Childhood of a Leader you know you're not getting Transformers 5

I once emptied a matchbox full of moths in the Adelphi with some mates many moons ago. They went straight for the projectors lights just as Ghost was about to start lol.

Big fluttery wing shadows all over the screen . Still cracks me up to this day lol

I watched Mulholland Drive. Years since I've seen it. I used to love all that Lynch stuff. These days? What a pile of bollocks.

A Date for Mad Mary

Good craic with a great script and some fine performances

215514_1280x720.jpg

I watched Mulholland Drive. Years since I've seen it. I used to love all that Lynch stuff. These days? What a pile of bollocks.

I still watch this bit every so often

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

C.H.U.D (1984) - not seen it since the VHS days. John Heard elevates this from being the usual rubber monster dreck. Was surprised when John Goodman popped in with a bit part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back