Is there anything that can be done about a house alarm that has been sounding for the past few hours? (1 Viewer)

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
Is there anything that can be done about a house alarm that has been sounding for the past few hours? Google/boards indicates that the guards will ignore a call about it and that a complaint to the Department of the Environment can be made but that isn't going to shut that fucker up anytime soon.

Solution
Regulations mean that it needs to be upgraded / fixed so that the external bell cuts off after a 15 minute interval.
If it was ringing too long I would throw up a ladder and cut the siren cable in the bell outside
Can easily be reconnected.
Don't ring the alarm company.
They are not calling out for free to illegally tamper with someone else's property
Easier said than done, it's an upstairs apartment thing that's above a row of shops. Not sure what door serves that address and can't access anything from outside. It stopped eventually last night but it's off again now. Where was that alarm the night The Stone Roses played Marley Park? Could have done with some drowning out that night.

Smash a window and report a break in.

Although really I have no idea,suffered this torture in the past myself. Spoke to the people who lived there though,and they didn't realise the alarm rang for so long.

Regulations mean that it needs to be upgraded / fixed so that the external bell cuts off after a 15 minute interval.
If it was ringing too long I would throw up a ladder and cut the siren cable in the bell outside
Can easily be reconnected.
Don't ring the alarm company.
They are not calling out for free to illegally tamper with someone else's property

Solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back