Major Pleasures (7 Viewers)

Getting offered a decent job at a decent company with better pay/ conditions and great prospects.

Not just that but When i get to ask for my raise for the third time in my current job on Monday and get shut down again I can tell him that's grand, someone else will step up, the prick

absolutely.

the only reason i have to stay is that its family but ive been fucked over and fobbed off and treated like shite for as long as i remember and im finally in a position of leverage. still, leaving is the much wiser decision

cheers y'all!

Damn straight, feck them. Best of luck!

DeBarras aye?!That was my gig of the year for sure.
Caught that then spent the rest of the weekend cycling along the coast to Skibereen in the sun,major pleasure!
Oh, were you there too? It was great, I loved every minute of it! Totally on form, he was. I went to that and then faffed around bantry and glengarrif for a couple of days. Had a nice day rambling around whiddy island

yip!It sounded too good to miss and Im so glad I made the trip.ended up camping on Inchydoney one of the nights in the pissing rain,woke up to an unbelievable day,jumped in the sea and then back on the bike for one of the nicest days cycling Ive ever had,total success

It's my favorite part of the country, down there. Unfortunately I couldn't take any more time off work or I'd have stayed all week. I spent a fortune on accommodation and restaurants

He seems up for the gigs anyway which is cool. That comment about playing debarras again is the first time in years he hasn't been all about the retirement and giving up the gigging.

He seems up for the gigs anyway which is cool. That comment about playing debarras again is the first time in years he hasn't been all about the retirement and giving up the gigging.

This is very good news.

Google music and chromecast through my monitors...and a new to me couch.

I haven't gotten of the couch in hours!
I shoulda done this year's ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back