HMV's fucked (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 343
  • Views 32K
  • Watchers 7
was in Henry st today, 50% off everything as far as I could tell. I picked up a few cds, half price at the till from the sticker price.

ryan adams rock n roll - €2.50
sly and the family stone best of - €4
a lazarus soul last of the analogue age - €5

we're gonna need a burn emoticon @pete

I like that album! and for the price of a coffee. going to head back today for more junk.

we're gonna need a burn emoticon @pete

I like that album! and for the price of a coffee. going to head back today for more junk.

did you see him in the olympia around 10 years ago, where his whole set consisted of the entirety of that album plus one song off Love is Hell pt.2?

I think he may have got booed, i know for definite a girl came over to me at the end and asked me "was that gig really shit or was it just me?"

did you see him in the olympia around 10 years ago, where his whole set consisted of the entirety of that album plus one song off Love is Hell pt.2?

I think he may have got booed, i know for definite a girl came over to me at the end and asked me "was that gig really shit or was it just me?"

I was at that. Don't recall him being booed. I think a lot of folks were a bit bemused having not really recognised anything.

Didn't he play some almost unrecognisable version of New York that night too?

I was able to impress a girl once because I was at that gig.

Just before my time in Dublin. I have seen him a load of times since then with the Cardinals, solo and with the new band. Been great live since he knocked the booze on the head.

I walked about upstairs for half an hour with a bunch of dvds in my hand before eventually thinking "I don't need this stuff" and walking out.

Twice.

Another dealz going in there?

Picked up Can's Soundtracks and the Vietcong LP on vinyl there earlier in the week, but the pickings are indeed slim at this stage... sleeves very often beaten to shit as well.

Is the one in Dundrum still open?

Picked up Can's Soundtracks and the Vietcong LP on vinyl there earlier in the week, but the pickings are indeed slim at this stage... sleeves very often beaten to shit as well.

Is the one in Dundrum still open?
It is, and it's filled with absolute shite.

I was in Dundrum yesterday and got 5 DVDs, 2 CDs (Ulver and The Slowest Clock) and a Sun Ra LP for 14 euros. Vinyl selection is muck though.

I was in Dundrum yesterday and got 5 DVDs, 2 CDs (Ulver and The Slowest Clock) and a Sun Ra LP for 14 euros. Vinyl selection is muck though.
I found nothing there a couple of weeks ago, I wouldn't have left Sun Ra behind if I had seen it. Did see an Ulver BluRay but I don't really watch music stuff anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back