Major Complaints Thread (2 Viewers)

Underrated comment from Pete there.

My coffee cup matched my shirt this morning. I looked like a dork on the walk to work.

I haven't been on holiday for years because disabled people arent allowed money. Finally, after getting a job, a mate invited me to join their group on a trip to Spain. I've not even been off work for my allotted holidays because I spent them catching up on the college work I'd fallen behind because of the overtime I was pulling for the past few months. I moved house and lost my passport and now have had to cancel the whole thing, costing me about 250 euro in non refundable stuff. I've got my final exam tomorrow morning and the trip was supposed to be my wind down after a pretty grueling few months (was on 7 day weeks from feb - june). I feel like shit and I've still a ton on paperwork to have ready for 8am tomorrow.

I'm going to lock the office and go for a walk.

FUCK.

People who take the last seats at the bagel factory before they've gotten in the queue to order? I hope they die screaming.

That reminds me, I promised I'd take my sister to Ikea next week
Do they still have the arrows on the floor there? I remember when they opened it in Belfast that everyone who followed the arrows had a Northern Irish accent and then there packs of feral southerners wandering about the place like gaseous molecules in a vacuum.

Do they still have the arrows on the floor there? I remember when they opened it in Belfast that everyone who followed the arrows had a Northern Irish accent and then there packs of feral southerners wandering about the place like gaseous molecules in a vacuum.

I believe they do. The last couple of times I've been there for her she just gave me a list of things and I was able to go straight to the shelves and get everything. Got from carpark to checkout in 14 minutes. no chance this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back