Your work situation (11 Viewers)

I saw a powerboat in Dun Laoghaire last weekend and thought of you @7 - No tomorrow
'Tis the season

NnRbZUQy4x5EDAiN0acNjL6-Ef5K1SR0DeZKBdxVM33QbZINDwAdMH8larDJoiNgzqJf1NiHMDvKBFcsZhcMU4WIkqCns8IY5VvtOBBu60gTRBz_kF7pTOsWH7LqHejqGsFYMKqQhypn0sxJMm2URsw-SO0Pr5wFxyipYLbfobR2NiRr21Kb-V63AVwaka4eyDFU4Fpj4DIUapfDdtndAViG0USgNrAAIc6OnviTK0K8gph0GjK1rgO9Hb1mmQgaBPJu4H5Xj_R9FyLgPi-bk7aR7EuJGEMT24LXFJcL7rMXgwjozWj8RvMxBUHkOWobXKDOC939oJUcxQf9TiDyuxid_9LUkICOi2nq_xYnIRZDN_xqPF8EOtgKMcLBmuL4VD4PsPD3YVsDnfFo1jQS9e8ZGBazVfTLGf0oRfx41VGsn23QiHYhQ9J4fQpeEwY_rb9QbqmZQNQF62OT7gG-Q54OwX3MfxBrN_8l_bXHJSWv6aoC1BWd3Lm1koNRBp7zOUoclr8BCvlHYEIG7-w8lan2teX4EVDiJzF78ztv8q1hH8qdemEXHaSSi6w1UnnpHU18dxqRI0G_KdjDzTEtUQDD12TVXfU=w1358-h765-no

e-mail from the boss saying he's working from home tomorrow - "As discussed, feel free to take an extended late lunch break to watch the England match. I trust you to make up the hours when it is convenient for you." Pub it is so. :)

Fucking Jesus conference call where the boss is going for person to person asking for one word answers to describe our team, what we're good at etc.

I might fake a seizure

Enforced team lunch today. We all have to bring in food and share with the team.

Might set off the fire alarm at 1 o clock

Users who are viewing this thread

• Deadmanposting
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back