ISIS (1 Viewer)

Shit sorry dude, I thought I saw you posting about this before, I didn't mean to pick at old scabs as it were.
Gaz deleted those posts.
They were an excellent read, but understandable that he nixed them, given their personal nature.

I'm hoping they're all saved somewhere and going in this autobiography.

No worries man.

Its all water under the bridge.

I'm all about the bridges

This came to mind...sorry.

"How many people in this court are thinking of killing her right now!"
PNPFpI1.jpg

But seriously...shit buzz and glad you've put it behind you.

It seems Bono thinks the solution is to send comedians to make them laugh. Could we not just send Bono? We don't want to lose Amy Schuemer...

It seems Bono thinks the solution is to send comedians to make them laugh. Could we not just send Bono? We don't want to lose Amy Schuemer...

I had been thinking of a similar solution some months back but rather than make them laugh we make them a laughing stock so lessening the fear they cause and removing any 'prestige' they may have amongst pissed off youths.
A British red top ran the story below and it gave me a giggle, its obviously at the more extreme end of the ridiculous scale but its a start

Isis Wear Nappies In Battle

Islamic State fighters are wearing nappies on the battlefield because their backsides are so weak from constant bouts of “man love”...
“A few have been examined and, not to beat around the bush, they are caked in excrement and semen. We doubt that they’re all gay men — gay men would take better care of themselves”

Absurd? Absolutely, but hey, we live in absurd times and if removing the mystique worked in discrediting the KKK it may well be worth a try here.

I suppose Chris Morris was at something similar with his Four Lions (?) movie. Pre-IS but the same principle.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back