Joe Duffy - Liveline (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hmmm, I had a feeling these Deliveroo guys were getting shafted, let's hear what they have to say.

What is the story behind Deliveroo?
After moving from New York to London, our mighty foundeROO* was surprised to find that it was nearly impossible to get great quality food delivered. So he made it his personal mission to bring great restaurants closer to their customers.

Oh, and the name? Kangaroos are known to be incredibly protective of their young. At Deliveroo we are equally protective of your dining experience.

* Prickeroo more like.

The truth about working for Deliveroo, Uber and the on-demand economy

Met a lad recently who worked as an Uber driver for about 3 years in Arizona. Gave it up in the past year as it was no longer viable as a job. As far as I can tell anything that is part of the "sharing economy" is just peak capitalism that leaves everyone worse overall, well everyone bar 20 billionaires in Silicon Valley.

Eh, best place to post this? Scammer lad around Christchurch asking for money for a hostel.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Patrick from the Women's Centre is on now (those people who the Times Ireland exposed as saying women will get cancer from abortions).

Unsurprisingly he's a complete nut job really bad at debating.

And really, really defensive. I had to join a conference call so I'm missing it

Lots of complainers this week about Keith Barry's Smoking Seminar. Basically he charged €395(early bird)/€495 (full price) for a day of sessions on giving up the smokes. Took place in Carton House Maynooth a couple of weeks ago. Attendees had to bring a sleeping bag & pillow. Attendees were told it it would be intimate. More than 200 people were at it. Keith was F-ing like a sailor at the seminar. The people want refunds.

The Joan lady on Wednesday is funny: Keith Barry Stop Smoking Seminar — RTÉ - Liveline — Overcast

Thursday: Stop Smoking Seminar — RTÉ - Liveline — Overcast

Friday: Keith Barry Stop Smoking Seminar — RTÉ - Liveline — Overcast

He's doing a Weight Loss Seminar sometime next year according to this website. Keith Barry Seminars

half an hour giving out about Marty Morrissey referencing Copper Face Jacks while wearing an open collar shirt as he said a Novena at Knock. This fucking country...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back