Minor Pleasures (3 Viewers)

he re-sent the same message about taking a picture two more times, so i said, "did you get my last message?"

just replied:
Now I can make a case with you, I have reported you to the police, They will track you down

me: i can just hand myself in if you like?

someone on facebook suggested sending him a load of blurry pics of bits of paper...too late now

unless i get my brother to drive up from newcastle with his camera

please find attached a photo of receipt, i hope it is clear enough
cleardot.gif

symptoms-of-dog-food-allergy.png

(i was going to send him a picture of a dog's bumhole but i grossed myself out looking at image search)

here lads, i relisted the bike about half an hour ago and just got another scam response texted to my phone, asking me to respond by email

i've set up a hotmail account called 'Andy Creol' (his fake name was Randy Preol) hoping to god it's the same guy

Very minor, but Alexis Petridis's scathing review of the new catfish & the bottlemen album is queit entertaining. I must say I really liked they're single Kathleen.

Catfish and the Bottlemen: The Ride review – crushingly prosaic indie rock

"the members of Catfish and the Bottlemen were kids: the mid-noughties glut of gimlet-eyed, putatively “alternative” rock subsequently derided as landfill indie. You might think that being of an impressionable age while the Pigeon Detectives and the Wombats bestrode the charts would put you off the idea of being in a rock band altogether, but no: The Ride sounds like the work of people for whom the Kooks’ appearance on The Friday Night Project was their Bowie-doing-Starman moment."

"Some albums offer a mouthwatering smorgasbord of ideas and possibilities. The Ride dishes up meat and potatoes served 12 ways."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back