The WTF Thread (8 Viewers)

I'm worried about the renegade chefs and bakers who will now take risks with dangerous food concoctions like when people brew their own beers

Someone think of the children :(

Anyway a novel I read recently finished with 40 pages of recipes including "store bought cake", " undrinkable coffee" and some Icelandic delicacies like shark fin soup so I'm set for recipes

Though according to my brother, I don't need a recipe for undrinkable coffee, been making that for yours.

Dozens hurt after lightning strikes children's football match

93929_54_news_hub_89356_656x500.jpg

Lightning has struck a children's football match in Germany injuring 35 people, three of them seriously, according to reports.

The referee of the game in the western town of Hoppstädten was hit directly by the strike and was taken to hospital.

The game had just finished when the lightning hit at about 2pm, according to a police spokesman.

He told German TV: "According to what everyone present says, there were no clouds in the sky...so that this incident couldn't have been expected."

Parts of western Germany have seen storms, heavy rain and hail over the past two days.

It comes after a lightning strike at a children's birthday party in a Parisian park left six people seriously injured, including four in a life-threatening condition.

also considered posting that in the trigger-warning, i.e. the bitching about special snowflake millennials thread

Users who are viewing this thread

• T
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back