Trigger Warning (2 Viewers)

Nobody knows the trouble he's seen, nobody knows but Gerry

A positive side to this story is that I'm listening to this song again, which I'd forgotten I love. We should have a thread for those.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Some people are never happy, disabled toilets are great, room to stretch and generally in better shape than the abled toilets.
The family toilets in Ikea are amazing. Not really a socially acceptable option if you're on your own but it was like a whole new world of toilet space when I took Mini Ammonis in for a change there.

I love disabled toilets, so roomy.

Have you ever visited the toilets in Brown Thomas? Used the ones in the top floor recently, their facilities would befit a king & queen.
The last time I was there someone did a big nasty shit that stunk up the place, which kind of killed the luxury mood.

I love disabled toilets, so roomy.

Have you ever visited the toilets in Brown Thomas? Used the ones in the top floor recently, their facilities would befit a king & queen.

I don't believe I've had the pleasure.
Finest toilets I ever used were in Johnny Ronan's offices down Grand Canal way. Wall to wall marble with hardwood doors etc. Years ago I went to a party in some rich dudes house, carpeted toilet with a phone by the loo, presumably to call the butler.

Buy a doll in Smyths and head in to the family toilet in the new Ikea, it wouldn't look dodgy at all.

Good idea, I'll bring sweets to offer the children.

The BT toilets have small screens in-set at eye level at the urinals & behind the cistern (iirc) in the cubicles. Sky News, get your headlines whilst doing the business.

yeah

i'd be fairly sure there was a pervert behind the screen trying to get a sneaky recording of me downstairs for the internet

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back