dentist (1 Viewer)

Froog

Get some!
Supporter
havnt been in several years, just made an appointment at that smiles place on o connell street. prob need a few fillings. anyone have any experience with the place? can you get tax back from dental work?

the PRSI will cover the cost of the check-up. Its about 60 quid a filling and I don't reckon you can claim back tax.

If your health insurance covers dental though, you're laughing, but most policies don't.

I went last week for the first time in about 6 years. I'm in deadly nick, fair play to me.

i paid sixty each for three fillings recently. depends if its top or bottom cos the white ones are more expensive

havnt been in several years, just made an appointment at that smiles place on o connell street. prob need a few fillings. anyone have any experience with the place? can you get tax back from dental work?

you won't get tax back. have to be working for ages. you should get dental insurance. Although, in order to benefit from it, you must have been paying into it for at least 3 months. Vhi decare - google it la.

The government says:

If you are:
You must have at least:
Under Age 21
39 paid PRSI contributions since first starting work.
Aged 21 to 24
39 paid PRSI contributions since first starting work, and either:
  • 39 paid or credited PRSI contributions* in the relevant tax year on which your claim is based,
    or,
  • 26 paid PRSI contributions in both the relevant tax year and the tax year immediately before the relevant tax year. (1)
Aged 25 to 65
260 paid PRSI contributions since first starting work, and either:
  • 39 paid or credited PRSI contributions* in the relevant tax year on which your claim is based,
    or,
  • 26 paid PRSI contributions in both the relevant tax year and the tax year immediately before the relevant tax year. (1)
Aged 66 or over
(see below also)
260 paid PRSI contributions since first starting work, and either:
  • 39 paid or credited PRSI contributions* in either of the two relevant tax years on which your claim is based,
    or,

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back