Game of Thrones Season 6 (1 Viewer)

So, eh, time travel? Was Hodor's entire existence just to hold the bloody door? (Why do trees have doors?)

that was grim. that sansa scene was great though.

too many people making 'hold the door' references on twitter today AND ELSEWHERE ruined that scene for me - not exactly rocket science to work it out like - so thanks for that, internet

Yeah these fucks. I'd worked out this and the red wedding hours in advance thanks to pricks on twitter.

And before someone says, I use twitter at work, 4 accounts. I just can't avoid it.

Best cameos ever! Kevin Eldon! Richard E Grant! Warty knob!

In the wake of the big spoiler, people aren't really mentioning that this was one of the busiest episodes for plot in ages, lots of reveals.

The origins of the white walkers, created by the tree kids to protect them from man. Though if they were created to be their protectors, why so suddenly turn and destroy them?

Was Arya actually learning anything about what happened to her family in the theatre plotline? I can't remember.

Jorah getting forgiven. He'll be back.

I thought the whole tragedy with Hodor wasn't necessarily that he died in that episode but that he was essentially crippled mentally at a young age in order to hold a door closed at some point in the future. There have to be be more efficient and less callous ways of ensuring Bran in protected in the future.

Also, was that the last direwolf? Or is Jon's one still around? I can't keep track of the humans, let alone the direwolves.

There's one direwolf left I believe, in season 1 Arya was playing with one although we haven't seen an appearance of it since. Bran will be eaten for breakfast (All Bran).

Jon Snow still has his pooch. Arya's was sent off to prevent it being killed by Joffrey and (in the books) it is reputedly having a ball leading a pack of wild dogs, terrorising the countryside.

what i'm finding strangely reassuring is just how much of this is actually from the last book, not the next

So how do yall think the big battle is going to go down since nearly everyone is being set up to betray the Starks.......again. Is it too obvious that Game Of Thrones will simply play out as it always does and poor Rickon and Sansa get slaughtered?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So how do yall think the big battle is going to go down since nearly everyone is being set up to betray the Starks.......again. Is it too obvious that Game Of Thrones will simply play out as it always does and poor Rickon and Sansa get slaughtered?

Blackfish is on their side and has the biggest army in the north so should be fun.

Anybody pay heed to the idea that Bran is a time traveller/reincarnation of himself over and over again? Bran is Bran the builder who built the wall and Winterfell and is also the three eyed raven so he just took over the job from himself and had sent his uncle to help him out. The three eyed raven looks really like him too and doesn't seem to be able to walk..

With the Night's King touching Bran and then being able to enter the magic dirt cave Bran and co were all hiding in, is that a sign that if Bran goes south of the Wall the anti-White Walker magic in it will be gone as well?

i don't think we are far off from the humanising of the White Walkers either and finding out what their beef is.

I finally listened to Ian McShane's spoilerific five live interview today. Seems fairly obvious what is going to happen there.

benjen___29.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back