Minor Pleasures (6 Viewers)

Solved a Rubik's Cube for the first time ever last night. Thanks, Internet!

The hours I used to put into that as a kid. I progressed from two to three sides, and eventually to just two squares remaining in the wrong places. Had all these little tricks and moves to get that far but never fully solved it. Was probably going about it completely the wrong way of course.

Any link to a straightforward explanation?

The hours I used to put into that as a kid. I progressed from two to three sides, and eventually to just two squares remaining in the wrong places. Had all these little tricks and moves to get that far but never fully solved it. Was probably going about it completely the wrong way of course.

Any link to a straightforward explanation?

OK, it seems you shouldn't rotate the actual cube. Pick a position and stick with it. Like here, yellow side up from beginning to end.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

him: I have already sent the money,did you not read the confirmation email from PayPal??i will report you to PayPal and the police as you dont want to follow their instructions!

me: you will report me to PolicePal?

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Randy Preols <[email protected]> wrote:
How?

me:
i am trying to care for my poor mother and you are calling the police to get me, i don't know what to do

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 10:31 AM, Randy Preols <[email protected]> wrote:
Pls go and complete the transfer

Why are you so heartless?

You can complete all these within 10min and mind you dont see me as an heartless person

Mother will be well

me: my mother is getting very upset, i told her you were calling the police because i could not transfer the money and she's very upset

him: sends another fake BREACHING OF PAYPAL POLICY email threatening legal action

him: Oh! Kindly tell her not to be upset with anybody
and also, tell her to spear you some few minute to complete the transfer

me: i have a nephew working in dubai, i have contacted him to ask if he can go to see the police in sharjah and get the money to you somehow

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back