Game of Thrones Season 6 (1 Viewer)

Books readers are bellends said:
It's amazing how book readers feel superior even though a ASOIF is trashy any way. Dany walks around with her tit out in book 5 for no other reason than to give lard ass Martin a chubby.

Saps.

Everyone knows that books are the poor man's internet.

Not so sold on this season yet. Something's not quite gelling with me. Part of it may be the script. Each week there seems to be a sexual reference that sticks out like a sore thumb to me.

"Pecker"

"Pussy Hair"

"Tits"

Just makes me feel like the writing is not quite in character with the world it's set in, if you get me.

I couldn't help it so I watched the leak of tonight's episode:

I agree that there's been too many scenarios that feel out of place. The setup of the theatre group thing in this episode felt like that. I lost track of the number of cock references in this episode. Theon Greyjoy has paid a visit to Toni & Guy and is now giving rousing speeches, that's a turn around from the end of last season, the GoT universe must have decent speech & therapy. The ending scenes in the tree had a Raiders of the Lost Ark vibe.

that was grim. that sansa scene was great though.

too many people making 'hold the door' references on twitter today AND ELSEWHERE ruined that scene for me - not exactly rocket science to work it out like - so thanks for that, internet

and sure while we're at it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

that was grim. that sansa scene was great though.

too many people making 'hold the door' references on twitter today AND ELSEWHERE ruined that scene for me - not exactly rocket science to work it out like - so thanks for that, internet
Yeah, two plot points were spoiled on me going into the latest episode.

Ye poor things.
vanishing-bill-hanky-white.jpeg

Everyone was losing their shit over this episode in social media (E.g. "as traumatic as the red wedding") so it was a bit of a letdown in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back