Prince RIP (1 Viewer)

Here, I made a mix of utterly obscure Prince tracks, it goes on forever and includes a big 16 minute jam in the middle just because

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

volume jumps around a bit because they come from seriously varying sources.

Been having a great time with this altogether. thanks.

Prince's Former Tour Bus Driver Recalls Reflective, Quiet Moments on the Road with the Legend

He used to make notes of every show, and after every show I’d have the front-of-house-guy burn the DVD with the audio and video. He would run to the bus, they’d set up his food, and I would plug in the DVD, have it set up, and push pause, so all he would have to do is press play. He would not leave until he watched the video of his performance, or at least parts of it, he would fast-forward to specific parts. And he would make notes and changes. From Show One until the very last show, it was amazing to watch how deeply he was into his craft and delivering a show to the audience. His quest for perfection was superior to anybody else I’ve ever seen.

Hope all you thumped musicians are doing this too.

So the last track on the last Prince album has 40 something odd seconds of silence after the last song, bringing the length of the album up to 57 minutes, 59 seconds.

My current fav conspiracy theory is that he knew he was dying and added this because:

Isaiah 57-59

57 The righteous perish,
and no one takes it to heart;
the devout are taken away,
and no one understands
that the righteous are taken away
to be spared from evil.
2 Those who walk uprightly
enter into peace;
they find rest as they lie in death.

Just watching the SNL special.

Fucking deadly

This and the Beach Boys live in Knebworth earlier is making me wanna get a band together

Never seen this before, as a fan it's a bit mad to see something that isn't all in princebonics and talking mystical nonsense, although he at least had the decency to hide it on his website.

Fucking America. When will they learn?

As Prince would say, "too funky".

Dirty Mind is the best album ever.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/22/arts/music/prince-death-judith-hill-plane.html?_r=2

Prince also came around to the notion that he needed help. As he’d promised Ms. Hill, he began taking steps to heal himself. He underwent tests administered by Dr. Michael Schulenberg, a local physician he had seen earlier.

“He did it because he was concerned, and he wanted to do the right thing for his own body,” Ms. Hill said. “And that’s the part that breaks my heart, because he was trying. He was trying.”

: (

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back